---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Ben Khumalo-Seegelken <ben.khumalo.seegel...@uni-oldenburg.de>
Date: 2009/5/3
Subject: Applications invited: STUDENT GRANT 2009
To: Prospective Readers <ben.khumalo.seegel...@uni-oldenburg.de>

 The „Initiative Southern Africa“ (INISA) offers a grant for
studentsfrom Universit
ies or other tertiary-education institutions in countries of the SADC region
(Angola, Botswana, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Madagascar,
Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania,
Zambia and Zimbabwe).

Applications are invited.

                           * **-   see enclosure –*

Kind regards

Ben Khumalo-Seegelken.

Liberation Processes in pre- and post-colonial Southern Africa (LiPSA)
-   Dr. Ben Khumalo-Seegelken, Convenor   -
"KwaMachanca"
Alte Ziegelei 4
D-26197 HUNTLOSEN
eJalimane/Deutschland
Tel/Fax: 0(0 49) - 44 87 - 75 02 85
http://www.benkhumalo-seegelken.de

"KwaMachanca" = "Wo die Antilope selbst am helllichten Tage angstfrei und
sorglos grasen kann" / "KwaMpunz'edl'emini!"

--
“I want people to remember me as someone whose life has been helpful to
humanity.” Sankara