Dear Comrades

We continue to receive threats to interdict the conference (see attached fax),
but foward we go. We are ready to host a successfull conference.

The so called honourable Mr. Mphahlele has no locus standi to take legal action
on behalf of the PAC and will fail to interdict PAC members from meeting.

Please note that the conference is going ahead and registration starts on
Friday 03 December 2010 from 6PM.

There is limited overnight accomodation for delegates from outside Gauteng
province.

The Conference will start at 09h00 on Saturday 04 December 2010 until Sunday 05
December 2010 in the afternoon.

ALL PAC MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO THE CONFERENCE  to resolve the constitutional
and leadership vacuum in the party!

Final update will be done tommorrow.

UNITE! STRUGGLE! & WIN!

Izwelethu! I Afrika!