Cde Narius, thanks a lot for your response on PAYCO forum. And thanks again for
referring us to the PAC constitution. To me it seems as if you do not
understand the following clauses in the constitution you are referring to:The
PAC Constitution in clauses 5.1 - 5.6 and 8.1.1 and 8.1.3. These clauses are
not parables, a man of your caliber should be able to understand them unless
suffering from severe ignorance.

The PAC constitution presently provides for a three-year term of
office for the NEC. In terms of the constitution, Mphahlele was last elected on
the 26th September 2006 at a PAC National Congress in QwaQwa. Therefore his
term of office expired on the 27th September 2009, hence he does not have
authority to call any gathering or purport to represent the party. So the 3 yrs
you are talking about expired in 2009.

It is perplexing that you dare talk about 2008, whereas you know what happened
to that circus hence the return to 2000 Ga-Matlala Constitution. Gatherings of
the party must be called as per the stipulations in the constitution.

Since the 2000 Ga-Matlala Constitution was recently reinstated obviously there
is a dire need for all party branches to comply to the constitution. But by the
look of things, according to you PAC members must meet just to elect new
leader. To me this simply means members can't meet and strategise in a
conference. We need a conference to deal with issues pertaining to the PAC not
this gimmicks you are pulling with your friends.

Izwe Lethu!