From: mmas...@webmail.co.za
Sender: payco@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:00:02
To: <payco@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [PAYCO] Interview

I am in full agreement that a rare opportunity such as today was could have
been exploited differently. These in the end are manifestations that the centre
does not hold. In this regard while I note the 20 minutes radio performance by
comrade Mlambo, my issue resides with the centre that has no hold. This is the
real issue and less the old man, bar he indeed could have carried himself much
better.

Until the centre is fixed, and in this case I am not referring to articulate
verby English oration nor form display; am talking the centre substance wise!!

The task is on hand and many of you have offered suggestions. It is time we
move to execution.

Matome

Sent from my BlackBerry®