From: Eddie Mfulwane <rammymfulw...@gmail.com>
Sender: payco@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:01:33
To: <payco@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [PAYCO] Re: Fw: Are you a delegate in national...

Izwe Lethu fellow africanists.

I took this decision to join in this google group, sober from any personal
attacks, character assassination or self praise or anything similar to
tendencies that have found home in many of us particularly participants of
this group. A majority of us in this group constitute a great man power to
rebuilding and reshaping this organisation that we claim to love so much
"the PAC", but our energies are misguided.......

I would like to make it clear to all, that in respect of the component
structure that I am a leader of (PASMA). I'am not articulating a PASMA
position or PASMA NEC position, but rather my views as a leader of
Ga-rankuwa (ward 32) PAC Branch. I would like to articulate the following
without fear or favour of any member of the this group, PAC or not as
others were members of the PAC or, leaders of its component structures
still trying to locate themselves into PAC branches with no success till
today.

 Firstly  if there is anyone who still needs to be taught or prepared to
learn the PAC Program of Action, and that person is claiming to be a member
of the PAC.....then as a party we still have to apply the principle of each
one teach one. The each one teach one principle has always been derailed by
those who see themselves as fountains of knowledge or who always want to
lead not to be led.. yet history has consistently proved to the masses that
these are just commentators who just (comment,criticize and condemn)
without any activity that is adding value to our revolution.....with
special reference to those who are branch-less.....

Africanists, I see a number of you are very vocal and active here on the
net hence we  followed you to your area of speciality if not competence as
this is the only place many exist politically. Members of the PAC lets
learn to adopt the culture of belonging to branches and structures so as to
avoid individual ideas finding expression in PAC matters, worse is those
who are not belonging to branches or any structure... they don't deserve to
say a word around PAC matters.

My friendly advice to those who are currently in leadership positions of
PAC component structures..........we first belong to PAC branches then be
active in its component structures not the other way around. As component
structures where are we? what's our role/ vision?? and how different are we
from the leaders we criticize???? how effective are we in serving the
constituencies we are leading if there is any???

Lets take a political mirror and spend time looking at it before we throw
insults at others...... hey m'afrika Linda what happened in the Free State
program???

I would like to appeal to all strategic forces that lets avoid discussing
sensitive party issues on platforms of this nature as they expose our
affairs to non PAC people whom up to this far their intentions are not
known to the organisation...Lets air our views in correct PAC platforms to
can register progress if that's our intentions. People must stop taking
advantage of the mistakes of the Letlapa regime and turn them into their
scope of operation.....

High Moral!!!!!!

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com