Comrade Nariuus

Such an allegation cannot be true.

It is not possible that one individual can hold so many key, critical
roles at same time and still do justice to all of them? At the end,
it's disservice to all of them. The allegation explains why all those
structures play no meaningful role in South African politics. We
always wonder where is NACTU when COSATU is shining and stealing the
show. The SG is everywhere as a ''busy'' leader (the engine of the
party) ending up achieving none.

Joseph Stalin tried to centralise power to himself. The results are
now part of recorded history. Are we breeding Stalinists within the
Pan Africanist fold? Time will tell, comrades.

Izwe Lethu!

Charge-in Mabaso

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com