MoAforika Ndamane, you are correct as members in good standing we need a
conference to resolve the problems facing I-party. We now agree that both
Letlapa and Moloto have done an equal damage. I must also add that sincere
and honest NEC members must stop supporting Letlapa and Narius, people like
Justice Mvakali- Mohlompegi Mphahlele- Tebogo Rakomo- PAYCO NEC-PASMA
NEC-And Others should ne helped not to fall into a factional trap. They
must start interacting with branches  on the ground.

Majoni, we attended the Unity Summit, we agreed on uniting the PAC, we must
attend also the meeting called by Letlapa. At the unity summit we agreed
that it will be wrong of us to act like a group supporting Narius, we must
not take sides, here. Forward to PC unity

Tongogara

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.