Thanks I will await your feedback

Regards

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:53 AM, Xola <tyamza...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Herewith is the link for the SRC elections http://my.unisa.ac.za/

-----Original Message-----
From: Vusi Mahlangu <vemahla...@gmail.com>
Sender: payco@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:01:39
To: <payco@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [PAYCO] UNISA POSTER 2014 C1.jpg

Greetings Cde TT and other UNISA students,

I am summoned to a meeting at UNISA later today by Branch leadership
for assistance regarding these ongoing elections. I will report later
today on the entire elections process....

Kind regards

VM

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---