M'Afrika Mbulele Raymond, actually your generation which include Moloto,
Mudini and Letlapa, and the naïve Mopethi had failed PAC and continue to
fail PAC since QwaQwa Congress until to date. Very soon you will be
mobilising PAC members and some NEC members to act on Narius just to
further divisions within the NEC and PAC. Will Narius Moloto as GS, manage
to present his report at the next annual conference and later the national
congress? Under your political guidance PAC continue to go nowhere but
remain to be in crisis. And for any serious person who understand PAC and
want to uphold the integrity and image of PAC, you the last to defend
mediocrity.

Secondly, If you find my comments offensive, its unfortunate, but the
simple message is PAC NEC should please deploy NEC Members with the
required abilities to explain and articulate PAC positions, thus far both
Mopethi and Moloto are incapable!

Izwe lethu

Tongogara

>>> lamzi...@gmail.com>, danielmamony...@gmail.com, Dimakatso Moletsane <

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan