M'Afrika Tommy Ka-Tando,

I do agree with you.

Surely the statement "To the point, we wanted to converge and discuss with
our comrades lessons to be drawn from the 2014 elections, single out key
topics and probably have the workshop worth the name in the near future."
could easily be misconstrued.

1. The Debryuin meeting is not suggesting anything contrary to what the PAC
is currently undertaking. Please go ahead we wish you all the success.
2. The meeting is not suggesting that people should interrupt their door to
door campaigns.
3.Drawing lessons from the 2014 elections could easily be misconstrued as
jumping the gun, talking about the outcome of the elections etc.Our
intentions are far from jumping the gun. Why should we?
4. We are convinced that the process of drawing lessons is continuous and
protracted, from what ever topic or event, 2014 elections included.
5. The concept of SIYAQOBA informs us the people would even preempt the
outcome of elections. Let the world know that the Debruin meeting is far
from prediction elections.
6. In as much as you would appreciate coordination of the PAC activities,
as enshrined int the constitution, we wish to add that there has been very
little or no activities from our area, therefore the effort has been
applauded by many comrades.

Hope this will bring clarity!

Izwe Lethu

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan