From: "Linda Ndebele" <kwamendeb...@webmail.co.za>
Sender: payco@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:41:38
To: <payco@googlegroups.com>; Mbulelo Raymond<mrfihl...@gmail.com>
Cc: <d...@pac.org.za>; <bulanng...@gmail.com>; MoAfrica wa
Azania<moafr...@vodamail.co.za>; Keith Moyce<ke...@nyaleti.co.za>; Malinge
Plaatjie<malingeplaat...@yahoo.com>; Lucas Masemola<masemola.b...@gmail.com>;
m...@pac.org.za<m...@pac.org.za>; karabo mokgojwa<km.mokgo...@gmail.com>;
pasmapresid...@gmail.com<pasmapresid...@gmail.com>; Solly
Hlubi<hlubi.so...@gmail.com>;
danielmamony...@gmail.com<danielmamony...@gmail.com>; KHOISAN
SONTI<khoi.so...@gmail.com>; Cape<paccapeme...@webmail.co.za>; Siyabulela
Ndamane<sndam...@gmail.com>; Babalwa Malawu<babesmal...@gmail.com>;
nol...@nactu.org.za<nol...@nactu.org.za>; zun...@tut.ac.za<zun...@tut.ac.za>;
legalu...@sacwu.co.za<legalu...@sacwu.co.za>; <manaopane7...@nokiamail.com>;
clementmar...@yahoo.com<clementmar...@yahoo.com>; kgothatso
sithole<kgothatso.sith...@yahoo.com>;
gemoanako...@webmail.co.za<gemoanako...@webmail.co.za>;
nnyq...@gmail.com<nnyq...@gmail.com>; sindi mbele<jntab...@gmail.com>;
tsatsawani chauke<tkchauke.cha...@gmail.com>; <zozoj...@yahoo.com>; Dimakatso
Moletsane<bafana.phu...@hotmail.com>; Maciej Radzio<rad...@gmail.com>; Mofihli
Likotsi<urf....@gmail.com>; Excellent Rikhotso<excellentrikho...@gmail.com>;
SELLO IRVIN LESABANE<scal...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [PAYCO] The Y Road

Greetings cde Matome,

Wish to acknowledge and appreciate your efforts in repositioning and rebuilding
our movement. We have witnessed your selfless efforts crisscrossing the country
in an attempt to develop the Programme of Action.

Some of us are convinced that we have no other option but taking Left. We
cannot lead our people to emancipation if we follow ANC/DA neo-liberal agenda,
the right path of Y.

We need to reposition ourselves and PAC if we have to succeed in this difficult
route we seek to endevour.

Rest assured son of the soil we are with you all the way.

Izwe lethu!

Linda