From: sndam...@pac-cape.org.za
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 11:37:33
To: Mbuyiselo Kantso<mbuyigan...@yahoo.com>
Cc: <payco@googlegroups.com>; <kwamendeb...@webmail.co.za>; <d...@pac.org.za>;
<richardma...@yahoo.com>; <takalaniligeg...@gmail.com>;
<isa...@diplomatsa.co.za>; <dud...@webmail.co.za>;
<joseph.maqhek...@sasol.com>; <znyam...@gmail.com>; <bulanng...@gmail.com>;
<nakaphala.ba...@gmail.com>; <mrfihl...@gmail.com>; <mbind...@gmail.com>;
'Mapula Nkoana'<mapulankoan...@gmail.com>; 'david
mabitsela'<mabitselada...@gmail.com>; <mangalisomdhl...@gmail.com>;
<river.mla...@telkomsa.net>; <tumimod...@hotmail.co.za>; <tyamza...@yahoo.com>;
<tnta...@webmail.co.za>; <icuworkersun...@gmail.com>; <ic...@telkomsa.net>;
<pacmogalec...@gmail.com>; <pactshwanereg...@gmail.com>;
<pacaza...@webmail.co.za>; <pac.nc...@gmail.com>; <pasmapresid...@gmail.com>;
<patrick.khum...@ekurhuleni.gov.za>; <sbusiso.x...@gmail.com>;
<sap...@gmail.com>; <digashuma...@gmail.com>; 'sandla
goqwana'<goqwana.san...@gmail.com>; <hoteli...@iburst.co.za>;
<hlubi.so...@gmail.com>; <kidi.bolelw...@gmail.com>; <lea...@hotmail.com>;
<limpopo.ad...@tawusa.org.za>; <legalu...@sacwu.co.za>;
<celenjabulo...@gmail.com>; <nnyq...@gmail.com>; <nufbw...@wbs.co.za>; 'Alton
Mphethi'<altonmphe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: focused practical action

Comrade Mbuyi,

I do understand the Constitutionality as Cde Moloto is saying the PAC is
due for Annual National Conference but the reality dictates otherwise;

        * September 2013 there was a Birchwood PAC Conference, the NEC
introduced to delegates co-opted NEC members to name the few for the
position of National Chairperson: Cde Raymond Fihla; Deputy President:
Cde Ngila Muendane and others
        * the Conference rejected these appointments and resolved that Cde
Mphethi is affirmed as President having resolved that Cde Mphahlele did
not appeal his expulsion following internal processes; and further
resolved that those NEC members who sided with Cde Mphahlele be invited
back to the NEC, then Cde Mphethi reshuffle NEC and appoint 5 members
based on their expertise into the NEC as per the Constitution.
        * the NEC did not invite the other NEC members, Mphethi did not
reshuffle NEC instead he reinstated those appointments that were
rejected by the Conference using the resolution that allowed him to
appoint 5 members into the NEC based on their expertise
        * _fast-forward to 2014_: Cde Moloto wrote a communique complaining of
NEC members [deprtmental secretariat] doing nothing; the legal costs,
office rentals, staff payments are on his pocket
        * Cdes Narius and Mphethi have a disagreement over the R200 000
Election Registration Fee that was paid back by the IEC
        * Cde Mphethi went to his Deputy Muendane over this disagreement
        * Cde Narius wrote to Cde Muendane telling him he is NO-LONGER A
DEPUTY PRESIDENT because he was appointed wrongly not following
Conference resolutions, [what is interesting here is that Moloto did not
write to Fihla telling him the same]
        * In July Cde Moloto wrote a communique saying the NEC is below 30%
quorum
        * All those co-option that were made by Cde Mphethi disappeared ONLY
two remained Fihla & Muendane _{though Muendane was told he was
appointed wrongly}_, Mphethi co-opted Pasika Nontshiza as Acting
National Organizer and Cde Mapule Nkoana as Acting Finance Secretary - -
- NEC had problem with the appointments especially with Notshiza, that
did not sit well with Mphethi
        * 26 - 27 July there was an extended NEC meeting where Cde Mphethi
invoked Decree 3 times keep on reversing it,
        * 30 July Mphethi invoke a Decree
        * letters are flying in all directions from Mphethi & Narius -
justifying a Decree and dismissing a Decree; suspending each other at
the end Mphethi claim that Narius is expelled
        * This whole saga of a Decree is on Mphethi and Narius Lawyers
respectively;
        * that takes us to _LEGAL ISSUES - up to date PAC has spent beyond R1
million just on Cde Mphahlele case, there is a pending appeals case
schedule to court on 12 November 2014; the current state of legal
letters flying between Cde Mphethi and Moloto will lead straight to
court where PAC is expected to foot another bill over this matter . . ._
        * _So we are sinking deeper over a matter that could have been
resolved Politically._

__The narration above is just a tip of the chaotic state of the
organization - there is more. Then how are we taking ourselves out of
this ? If the Letlapa expulsion took more than a year with more than R1
million and physical division of structures and yet it is not completely
resolved as it goes to court . . . now Mphethi who took over from
Letlapa is also facing similar situation of being rejected by his own
NEC and Moloto a Secretary General who admits in signed writing that the
NEC is below 30% threshold and is being purported to be expelled by
Mphethi who is the President but his NEC is saying is no-longer a
President, that by implications means NGILA MUENDANE IS THE ACTING
PRESIDENT, this is the acting President whom the Conference reversed his
appointment as a Deputy President and the SG wrote to telling him he is
not a Deputy because of wrong appointment . . .

IS THIS NOT AN EXTRAODINARY ABNORMALITY IN THE ORGANIZATION? HOW AN NEC
THAT COULD NOT CONSTITUTE ITSELF BE IN A POSITION TO SAY CONSTITUTION !

[by the way the September Conference in Bloemfontein is going to be a
Congress as the wishes of the certain grouping within the NEC; the
Secretary General has written communiques justifying the need to go to
Congress citing disfunctionality of NEC, absence of finances to run the
organization]

It is important therefore to normalize things in the organization . . .
the route that we put on the table that let there be a meeting that will
find-way to extract the organization out of this chaotic state is
important, the NEC has proven that it does not have the capacity resolve
this on their own . . .this has affected the political life of the
organization therefore rushing to the Conference to elect leaders won't
solve the deeper sitting problem.

I invite those in the NEC to take a lead and say _'lets find an
everlasting solution to our problems'_ !

iAfrika

nufbw...@wbs.co.za; Nkrumah; Alton Mphethi

mailto:paccapeme...@webmail.co.za%3cpaccapeme...@webmail.co.za>;
mailto:pasmapresid...@gmail.com%3cpasmapresid...@gmail.com>;
mailto:pactshwanereg...@gmail.com%3cpactshwanereg...@gmail.com>;
mailto:pacmogalec...@gmail.com%3cpacmogalec...@gmail.com>;
mailto:pac.nc...@gmail.com%3cpac.nc...@gmail.com>;
mailto:phumzilenom...@hotmail.co.za%3cphumzilenom...@hotmail.co.za>;
mailto:pacaza...@webmail.co.za%3cpacaza...@webmail.co.za>;
mailto:s...@pac.org.za%3...@pac.org.za>;
mailto:smollzo...@gmail.com%3csmollzo...@gmail.com>;
mailto:sndam...@pac-cape.org.za%3csndam...@pac-cape.org.za>;
mailto:sbusiso.x...@gmail.com%3csbusiso.x...@gmail.com>;
mailto:dud...@webmail.co.za%3cdud...@webmail.co.za>;
mailto:digashuma...@gmail.com%3cdigashuma...@gmail.com>;
mailto:dmalo...@klerksdorp.org%3cdmalo...@klerksdorp.org>;
mailto:goqwana.san...@gmail.com%3cgoqwana.san...@gmail.com>;
mailto:hlubi.so...@gmail.com%3chlubi.so...@gmail.com>;
mailto:joseph.maqhek...@sasol.com%3cjoseph.maqhek...@sasol.com>;
mailto:jntab...@gmail.com%3cjntab...@gmail.com>;
mailto:kutie.thondl...@gmail.com%3ckutie.thondl...@gmail.com>; 'L
Lekgwathi'<0825164...@vodamail.co.za>;
mailto:lucasmmol...@gmail.com%3clucasmmol...@gmail.com>;
mailto:znyam...@gmail.com%3cznyam...@gmail.com>;
mailto:billiard.s...@gmail.com%3cbilliard.s...@gmail.com>;
mailto:bulanng...@gmail.com%3cbulanng...@gmail.com>;
mailto:bennet_j...@yahoo.com%3cbennet_j...@yahoo.com>;
mailto:bulelanim1...@nokiamail.com%3cbulelanim1...@nokiamail.com>;
mailto:ndhlo...@pac.org.za%3cndhlo...@pac.org.za>; 'Nakaphala
Bauba'<nakaphala.ba...@gmail.com>;
mailto:nnyq...@gmail.com%3cnnyq...@gmail.com>;
mailto:m...@soultalk.co.za%3cm...@soultalk.co.za>;
mailto:mapulankoan...@gmail.com%3cmapulankoan...@gmail.com>;
mailto:mvakalijust...@gmail.com%3cmvakalijust...@gmail.com>;
mailto:mbind...@gmail.com%3cmbind...@gmail.com>;
mailto:mrfihl...@gmail.com%3cmrfihl...@gmail.com>;
mailto:mphah...@eskom.co.za%3cmphah...@eskom.co.za>;
mailto:malingeplaat...@yahoo.com%3cmalingeplaat...@yahoo.com>;
mailto:mphothobej...@yahoo.com%3cmphothobej...@yahoo.com>;
mailto:mokoen...@workmail.co.za%3cmokoen...@workmail.co.za>;
mailto:moshemahlom...@gmail.com%3cmoshemahlom...@gmail.com>;
mailto:monyanepin...@gmail.com%3cmonyanepin...@gmail.com>;
mailto:mop...@pac.org.za%3cmop...@pac.org.za>;
mailto:mnd...@yahoo.com%3cmnd...@yahoo.com>;
mailto:po...@yahoo.com%3cpo...@yahoo.com>;
mailto:celenjabulo...@gmail.com%3ccelenjabulo...@gmail.com>;
mailto:njabulo.m...@gmail.com%3cnjabulo.m...@gmail.com>;
mailto:vu...@telkomsa.net%3cvu...@telkomsa.net>;
mailto:dumisani...@gmail.com%3cdumisani...@gmail.com>

< hlubi.so...@gmail.com>, <joseph.maqhek...@sasol.com>, <jntab...@gmail.com>,
<kutie.thondl...@gmail.com>, "Lekgathi" <0825164...@vodamail.co.za>, <
lucasmmol...@gmail.com>, <znyam...@gmail.com>, <billiard.s...@gmail.com>, <
bulanng...@gmail.com>, <bennet_j...@yahoo.com>, "bulelanim1718" <
bulelanim1...@nokiamail.com>, <ndhlo...@pac.org.za>, <
nakaphala.ba...@gmail.com>, <nnyq...@gmail.com>, "Michael Muendane" <
m...@soultalk.co.za>, <mapulankoan...@gmail.com>, <mvakalijust...@gmail.com>,
<mbind...@gmail.com>, <mrfihl...@gmail.com>, "Mohlomphegi Mphahlele" <
mphah...@eskom.co.za>, <malingeplaat...@yahoo.com>, <mphothobej...@yahoo.com>,
<mokoen...@workmail.co.za>, <moshemahlom...@gmail.com>, "Pinkie Monyane" <
monyanepin...@gmail.com>, <mop...@pac.org.za>, <mnd...@yahoo.com>, <
po...@yahoo.com>, <celenjabulo...@gmail.com> Cc: <njabulo.m...@gmail.com>,
<vu...@telkomsa.net>, < river.mla...@telkomsa.net>, <tnta...@webmail.co.za>

 Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

 ---
Groups "Pan Africanist Youth Congress" group.
an email to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pac.org.za/
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/payco
[3] http://www.mayihlome.wordpress.com/
[4] https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan