Cde Matome,

I wish to express my gratitude to the continous rationale manner you approach
challenges facing our party and our revolutionary task. Indeed I agree with you
that we have to make a choice between Revolting or conforming to the system.
Making such a choice is critical to know who are with the masses of our people
(revolt route) or those with the system (conforming route).

I wish to state where I stand. I stand for revolt. I know the implications of
taking this route to me personally, professionally, financially and
politically. I know that one stands to loose his life, be unpopular, growth
professionally, financial difficulties and political isolation within the party
and outside the party. I have considered all these consequences of this
decision but despite and inspite of these I prefer to stand with the masses of
my people. I stand for revolt and martyrdom.

I have gone through the position statement of the Programme of Action and agree
wholeheartedly with it. I will share some of my contributions with the main
contents of the programme of action. I strongly believe we need to embark on
serious cadreship development if we have to succeed with mass mobilization and
produce quality leaders to lead our people into revolutionary action.

Count me in therefore on revolt cadre.

Izwe lethu!

Linda Kwame Ndebele