Moaforika Vusie

You are correct on one issue, as PAC members we need a unifying inclusive
conference, not this political gimmicks. In less than three years PAC had
three Presidents and three Deputy Presidents as follows:

2012 July Butterworth Congress: Cde Letlapa Mphahlele elected as President
with Cde Alton Mpethi as Deputy President; within 12 months after the 2012
July national congress
2013 August Bitchwood Conference: Cde Alton Mpethi is confirmed as Presient
with Cde Mike Muendane as Deputy President; again within 12 months after
the 2013 August national conference
2014 September Bloemfontein Conference: Cde Luthando Mpinda is confirmed as
President with Cde Sbusiso Xaba as Deputy President; what next within 12
months after the 2014 September conference?

PAC has become a national mockery, but also PAC is falling apart with many
PAC members withdrawing from active party participation and programmes. As
we speak the PAC no longer exist in Free State, Northwest province,
Mpumalanga, Northern Cape and party exists in Kwa-Zulu Natal! PAC used to
have structures and branches in these province before the QwaQwa National
Congress, but ever since then-until today we see it happening before our
very own eyes - PAC is dying silently.

Izwe lethu
Ndima

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan