From: The Walk Free Team <t...@walkfree.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 16:57:10
To: <mphi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Now target FIFA on Twitter

 WalkFree.org Logo
<http://www.e-activist.com/ea-campaign/action.retrievefile.do?ea.client.id=1786&amp;ea_filename=hsi-email-logo-2013.jpg>

Dear Mphiri,

 Thank you for calling on FIFA to tackle the modern slavery that is fuelling
the Qatar 2022 World Cup.

In the next few hours, we have an important window of opportunity to really
keep the pressure up on FIFA before the organisation elects its President.

Sepp Blatter is hoping to hold on for another term but Prince Ali bin
al-Hussein from Jordan is challenging his leadership. We think the next FIFA
president should be someone who will prioritise ending slavery on World Cup
construction sites -- and we think you'll agree.

Can you take a moment to send a message to the FIFA Congress on Twitter asking
them to use their vote wisely to help end slavery on World Cup construction
sites in Qatar?
<http://www.ituc-csi.org/?page=tweety&amp;id_camp=586&amp;lang=en>

Thank you for all that you do,

The Walk Free team

P.S. If you’re not on Twitter, please forward the message below:

Hi,

Right now FIFA is under intense scrutiny -- several officials have just been
arrested on corruption charges and the football body is about to elect its new
President. This could be our chance to get the organisation to take ending
slavery on Qatar World Cup construction sites seriously.

Please join me in sending a message demanding action:
http://www.walkfree.org/?post_type=campaign&amp;p=1032&amp;utm_source=taf&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=fifa

Thank you.

Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com

You can also visit http://groups.google.com/group/payco

Visit our website at www.mayihlome.wordpress.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pan
Africanist Youth Congress" group.
to payco+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.