Hi All,
I am a new member to the list and I am having some problems using sound fordge version
6.0. when ever I try to run sound fordge for the first time I get an error message
saying error in c:\program files\sonic the specified module can not be found. I had my
friend who's sighted try to maximise the screen to see what the full error message is,
to no avail. for some strange reason I can not get the whole error message to appear.
If anyone on the list could please help me with my problem or can tell me what the
error message might be or how I can get the error message to appear I would be very
thankful. thank you all for any help.
Your friend,
Kery Valens