Hi Chris -

Wonder if you could give Pinnacle a go? I do ok [I think] in choosing Audio
CD, MP3 option, clicking on it with the JAWS cursor, and after hitting the
next button, I click on the open button, find the Mp3 [160 bit], I click
next, then click the write button, and it says things like, Writing disk,
track 0 percent, total 0 percent, preparing table of contents...but it just
hangs with that screen. If I click the details button, it gives me a screen
that says Buffer, and a list of figures going down from 20 to 0.

I've no idea what it is that I'm omitting to do, so hope you can help.

Thanks

Andy