Try turning up the volume of the audio with winamp or windows media player.

Shane
At 04:50 PM 4/10/2004, you wrote:

I have a new Santa Cruz sound card. Even when set at maximum in the program the audio from WinAmp or Windows Media Player is much lower relative to the Jaws output than with my previous sound card.

Is there some way to boot the volume of one program relative to another?

Thanks

Tony

---