Hello. I just joined the list so forgive me if this question has been asked
before.
First, I just windows xp. Before we were using audio catalyst with windows
98. I installed it on xp last night. I wouldn't let me record anything in
aspi or cdex mode. I could only record in analog. I read somewhere that this
was a problem with xp and audio catalyst. How can I solve this problem or do
I need to go to another program? We are wanting to put all of our music on
the hard drive as mp3's.
Hope someone can help me.
Sharon