From: Barry Chapman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 12:40 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: copying stream url's

Hi Maureen,

If you can still get to that file, go into Windows Explorer and copy it to
somewhere else.  That location is for temporary files and depending on your
Internet Explorer settings, it might not remain when IE is closed.

If you can go back to the original source page, right click on the link,
choose "save target as" and save the file.

As Jeff said, you open it as a file, not a URL.  If you want the actual URL,
open the file in Notepad and you will find the URL as part or all of the
text.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Barry Chapman