I don't see these boxes when I use PowerDVD!

Andy
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Arthur Robinson,President of Jardata Inc."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 6:56 AM
Subject: About Power DVD

Hello List!

I use Power DVD and there are a couple of check boxes or choices that you
can arrow down to and press OK on to get the movie going.  There is a "Play
DVD where you left off" and "Play DVD at beginning" or some similar wording.
I don't know these boxes got there, but they pop up each time I use the
program.

James Robinason