Hi all -

Don't think I can do this, but would like clarification.

Usual thing, I want to burn an MP3 from my HD on to a CDR. Will XP allow me
to do this, I see it has a copy option in the file menu for my DVD/CDRW
drive, but am wondering if that's for copying standard audio disks. I have
Pinaccle DVD/CD creation software on this system, but can't get it to burn
for some reason, it just sits there, so was wondering if XP would do the
job?

Andy