Joe, I haven't done this myself, but I found a function called "Save
split" in the file menu. In the manual, they talk of "split file", but I
haven't found a menu item with that name. Perhaps, it only is shown,
when there are selections. I'd first try the save split function of the
file menu.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>