Hi mike and everyone, thanks for the info, but that isn't exactly what I was looking
fore. I am able to split files from my cassette album and they play that way as long
as the program is open However, when I save my work and play it in winamp, it plays ok
but has no  splits in it and shows as one big track. Is there any way to get splits to
show up in winamp, or is this not possible. Thanks, Joe.