From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 9:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: trimming space at beginning and end of recordings with gold
wave

Thanks everyone for the help in my splitting and naming tracks with gold
wave. Now for my next question. I read the manual but cant figure out how to
clean the space at beginnings and endings of recordings. I tried to use the
trim feature by pressing alt T, but that doesn't seem to work. can any one
tell me how to do this? Thanks, Joe.