Hi, I got Total Recorder and use it to record on-line radio, streaming audio ect.
What I did was selected recording with software.  This works fine to record on-line,
but I need to record my cassettes to save to my hard drive.  I would believe that I
would connect the recorder/tape player line out to the line in of my sound card.  Now,
what do I select within Total Recorder's menu?  Do I select hardware instead of
software?d