My personal experiences: Sound Forge does a better job with some effects like reverb, and its noise reduction is reputed to be better, though I frown on any noise reduction technology as doing more harm than good nine times out of ten. Gold Wave is much easier to use, in my opinion, right out of the box, than Sound Forge.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]