Hi folks, After having problems splitting files with gold wave I thought I'd buy it
thinking my total keystroke command count was up and buying the license would make
that feature work again. Well, I did just that, and I still can't split files. I'm not
saying its the program, I think its me. I read the manual but still cant get that
feature to work. Do any of you have unlimited calling? If you do, I would greatly
appreciate you calling me and helping me with this when I could be in front of the PC.
I'd b pulling my hair out with this now, but I don't have enough to spare. Thanks
again, any help would b greatly appreciated. By the way, what exactly does happen to
the demo when the total count is reached?