The home page for this online class is www.for-the-people.com.  -Steve.

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
On 27/05/2004 at 9:16 AM Peeps List Manager
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This new Goldwave class will begin on Thursday June 3.
Learning Goldwave A to Z
I would like to welcome everyone to a special event on For-the-people
called
Learning Goldwave A to Z.  Are you interested in the basics of audio
editing, would you like to convert those old cassettes or vinyl LPs to
CD
or
MP3, or are you just interested in digital audio in general?  Your
host,
Startbutton, will cover these subjects and other topics of interest in
the
audio editing field.  The version of Goldwave we will be using during
this
class is 5.06.  A demonstration copy can be found at the following
link:
http://www.goldwave.com/release.php
It is highly suggested that you record this class.  You can use a tape
deck,
cassette recorder or any device that you find easy to use.  This event
will
be held every  Thursday at 9:00 PM EDT in FTP Radio.
*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********

Regards Steve,
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963