I'm still having problems configuring Total Recorder Professional Edition to
automatically split tracks.  I thought I had it set up correctly, but it
saved the album as only one track, again.  I must be missing something and
would appreciate hearing from anyone who might be able to help.  If you'd
like to email me privately, that would be fine.  My email address is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln