Hi Nick,

First, there's no reason why you couldn't move the files to the hard
drive after you've recorded them. I don't however know if the recorder
has only a mice or whether it also has line-in recording.  Assuming it
does have line-in recording, then you should be away.  You could feed
the revox, (lucky ....ard, straight to the archos and record your
blues programme straight onto it.  However you'd struggle with the
timed recording bit, but I'm sure you realised that.

Rob

---