I have the 15 gig recorder. I never could get rockbox to talk for me when I loaded it.
I became very frustrated with it. I would hit the menu and record would be the first
choice. I had someone set it up for external in the menus and that is what comes up
when I choose record. I just hit play twice after the menu button. I have only missed
a few shows before when I thought it was recording but for some reason didn't load on
the drive. I could hear the audio but don't know why it didn't go on the hard drive.
Hope that makes sense.
Sharon