So, I just got a MP3 CD player, not one of the ones with the hard drives, just a
CD player that also plays MP3 CD's.
Ok, so, anyway, how do you make an mp3 CD with Nero 6? I know how to go to new,
and go to the folders, and stuff, but I don't know how to select the folders to
put them on to the CD. I already have them all nice  and organized, I just need
to know how to select them, and which option to select to make the mp3 CD. A
friend had told me how to do it before, but that was over the phone when
I didn't have any CD's in front of me, besides, I usually, but not always, do
better with written directions.
Gina