Matthew,

Does the interference disappear if you unplug the speakers
from the sound card of the computer?  If so, you might be
able to eliminate it by running the cable from the speakers
through a toroid a couple of times right at the plug.  You
often see this done with monitor cables and with other
peripherals.

** Original Message From: Matthew Bullis **