*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
On 9/06/2004 at 5:58 PM Becky Buckner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Everyone.
Below is a message from Steve Shepherd.

Announcing the new JAWS ChatterBox Scripts by Steve Shepherd and Doug
Lee.
These new scripts are for JAWS 4.x and 5.

The new scripts that we've been promising are now posted to the scripts
page.

Most of the improvements in this version are contributed by Doug Lee.
This
is the coolest version yet.

We've added an improved Shift F1 JAWS ChatterBox Help feature in the
scripts. Pressing Shift F1 while in a room now opens a Windows-style
help
window that
gives full detailed information about all the new script features as
well
as
the older great features that are still there. Please pay particular
attention
to the new Automatic Speaker Graphic Labeler feature and all the new
Alt
Number reading keys.

You'll notice differences as soon as you enter a room. There are just
too
many new features and improved old ones to go into here. So be sure to
install
your new scripts today.

You can find the new scripts by going to:

http://www.vocal-computing.com/cbscripts.htm

or by going to the front page of ForThePeople and clicking on the Cool
Links
link.Then click on the JFW Script Files link, then find the link called
JFW
Scripts for ChatterBox. Be sure to install the package that matches
with
your installed version of JAWS.

Thanks

Steve (The Shepherd Boy)