Hi, does anybody know if total recorder would record the speech files,
or would it act like it normally does, and not record if it sees that a
player is up, which is unfortunate.  I forgot how to use say pad, it's
been so long since I've used it, because I wanted to make the job of
the u k audio network guy easier, but he suggested I read the things in
my own voice, and seeing I have no braille display, I don't feel like
brailling all the messages, and then reading them, so I thought I'd
have one of the sapi voices do that, but that didn't go over.  I rather
like Charles and his British rendering of text.

Marty