Hello PC Audio Listers!

I am a novice Dee Jay, looking for recommendations for microphones, for
shoutcasting, live radio broadcasting, etc.  I have heard of the
Electrovoice RE 20 and some other R C A mikes.  I know very little about
what I am doing with all of this, but it might be sufficient to say that I
plan to create my broadcasts on CD, using playlists, crossfading and the
like, in order to keep my broadcasts rather "hands free".
 Any suggestions?

Please contact me at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]