Hi,
    I have several folders that have many songs I have downloaded from WinMX. One of
the folders I have is Country. So, for example, I have music in d:\MP3\Country. What I
want to do is to be able to edit some of the songs I have with my sound editor which
is CoolEdit Pro. The very first thing I would like to know is how do I open the song
or folder in CoolEdit Pro so I can edit some of the songs? It might be something very
simple but as of right now I have no clue to do this. I am sure I will be able to
figure out the different editing commands and other things CoolEdit Pro has once I get
the song in CoolEdit Pro but I need to get it there first. Also, all the songs I have
downloaded have the extension of .MP3 and I do not want to burn the music as an MP3
when I get to that point. I want to be able to listen to the CD in a regular stereo. I
have not found anything on the JFWlite website about CoolEdit Pro or not even CoolEdit
2000. I would like to be able to use CoolEdit Pro and I know others prefer Sound Forge
and GoldWave but I figured someone could tell me how to get the song or folder from
where it is now and open it in CoolEdit Pro. Hope this all make sense.

Melissa