Hi listers, I haven't posted to this list but I'm an occasional reader.
what I need is some recomendations for a cd burning program that will work on win '98 first eddition with a new plextor burner.
the model number is Plextor cd-r Px-W5224A.
I've tried installing EZ cd Creator 6, which came bundled with it, but it tells me that '98 FE doesn't support it.
then I went to their site, Plextor's that is, to see which software their drives supported.
diskjuggler 4.0 was one of them and GearPro was another one.
I tried diskjuggler but that one, and the Plextools software that comes with it are both Drag and drop software, and there are no keyboard shortcuts even mentioned.
what I need to know is does anyone have one of these burners, and if so, does anyone know some software that will work like EZ cd Crator but is supported on Win '98 First Eddition?
I'd like to get Ez Cd Crator 5. something which may work with this burner.
I don't mind there being new software, but jeez, let them at least realize that not everyone can drag and drop with a bloody flippin' mouse!
anyone tried any version of Nero software with this burner?

Anyone, help!!!
Regards; Daniel gobeil
---