Sorry but 4blind mice is an audible mouse. Saypad is a talking text editor
and Metris is a Music game. All these offerings can be had from:

http://inspiredcode.net

On 6/25/2004 at 1:10 PM nick danger wrote:

>Hi Shannon,
>
>4 blind mice is a computer game.  SayPad is a text to speech program that
>can convert written text to mp3 audio and narrate it with microsoft's sapi
>5
>speech synthesis.  It's not the best sounding thing in the world though,
>but
>it works.
>
>Tony

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.