I hope someone can help.  I know there are plug-ins in winamp to level
volume but right now I'm using WMP and wondered if there's such a plug-in in
WMP that will keep volume at relatively the same level with each song.  I
know you've discussed something about "normalize" plug-in that can be
downloaded but I don't understand how to use it and thus it won't work.  So
does WMP itself have a plug-in for this purpose?

Joanne