Well, it depends upon the list's focus.  If, for example, that new list
focused on listening to streaming audio (which is my interest) rather than
audio production and that which is mostly discussed here, then perhaps it
has a market.
Me too lists seldom succeed; but, on the other hand, lists always evolve
as that is the only way new lists can come to be.
After all, both this list and Blindtech were but concepts when Jonathan
Mosen initially created them and folks, I am sure, asked why.
I like it when folks believe that they perhaps might have a new
perspective on list operation though most of these new ventures seldom
achieve the goals of its creator.