Hello,

>From time to time, I've seen a lot of discussion on this list regarding
various minidisk portables; however, I have seen no mention of which
minidisk decks are better both in terms of accessibility and features.
Specifically, when shopping for such a deck, I want one which has sp stereo,
sp mono, lp and lp2.

Obviously, the ability to label tracks and read those track labels will not
be accessible; but are there some decks which tend to be more accessible
than others?  And, if so, why?  Does any manufacturer build such a machine
with an accessible start-stop timer?  I'm not concerned about digital
transfer capabilities although this would certainly be a desirable feature.
Thanks for ideas.

Don Roberts