Try TextAloud by Nextup.com, I find it works.

Ciao,

Ron.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of shannon
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 3:14 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: sonic stage opinions

 thank you for responding to my question.  Was it too difficult to use
and
that is why so short of a trial?
This software came with the minidisk I got for my birthday.  I have
trying
to do allot of research to be able to turn text to MP3 and then get them
this player.  I'm still searching around for all of the answers. This is
proving more difficult to do than I thought.
Thanks again

---