Hello, Nero Users and Listers!

Oh, man, I messed up my Nero pretty good.  I don't know what I did wrong but when I go
to burn  CD now, even if I burn a data disc, when I go to play it back in the drive,
it shows up as an audio disc when it is supposed to be a data one.  It does not play
at all.  I must have unchecked some stuff and I don't know what to do to fix it.
Could someone please go over the preferences with me step by step and try to tell me
what to reset, recheck, and stuff?  When things are working right, The drive comes up
as "New E" when it's a data disc in it.  I don't think I am burning a disc now, even
if it shows up that way.  The burner is working, but when I play that same disc in my
portable mp3 player, now it won't play.  So, I did something awful.  I don't want to
reinstall the program--I already packed it away.  So, how can I fix it without the
program CD?  I would appreciate your help very much.  Thanks.

Mimi

I don't do such dumb things often, thank goodness.  I try to learn, but oh, this hurts!