Bobcat, you might try using the replay radio driver.  It is reached in the
same way you access your usual sound card driver under volume, advanced
properties, or at least I think it is.  Under my options I have the two or
three things listed most of which I can't recall and didn't recognize back
when I last looked.  One was the replay radio driver which appearred under
properties for gboth the record and the play modes.  I think it is
recommended onlyh if the recordings aren't working.  You might try it and
see if it helps.
Ron Denis