Yes, you can. I have an Alltech Lansing headset for my laptop which I got from Best
Buy for $25. Very good quality considering the price.

On 7/10/2004 at 4:48 PM briandalton wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to use msn messenger to chat over the web. can i purchase a
>device with a microphone and headset all as one unit? if so, where can i
>get
>one?
>
>Brian.

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net