you may want to get the Book Courier instead. Book port it=s made buy the same company
for APH.

-- "Sarai and Rosie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey:
At the ACB convention, I saw a book port. It plays everything and will soon
be playing books from audible. I was wondering if anyone uses it and what do
they think of the accessibility and the voice quality?
Sarai and Rosie, Proverbs 3:5,6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
                          And lean not on your own understanding;
                          In all your ways acknowledge Him,
                          And He shall direct your paths."