Hi, Jim. Aren't you on the bookport list? You might want to go to the aph web site and join the bookport e-mail list. There is quite a bit of beta testing going on for those who want to do so.

While I totally agree with Mr. Carter about the book port, and I purchased
one at the very outset, I haven't heard of any upgrades.  Can anyone tell me
whether there have been any?

Jim