Hi, I use total recorder and works fine, but why would I be able to play back file
recorded with total recorder and work fine and others recorded also via the web only
play back what I typed.  Some radio broadcasts such as Blumberg radio and wbix am
radio record and play back just as good as I recorded it.  Other sites such as one
place. com which is ministry based radio shows and archives only give me things I
typed on the keyboard instead of the show itself.  Could it be because one is live and
the other is archived?  I just don't understand .